Digitization and automation have become key tools to start a digital transformation process, especially in the manufacturing sector where the competitive advantage derives from production efficiency and the ability to be equipped with the solutions necessary to improve daily operations.
ELEA is the Euris Group brand that, as a result of its vertical and specialised focus on the production requirements of manufacturing companies, can accompany businesses that have the need and the desire to undertake or pursue digitization processes towards the paradigms of Industry 4.0, with a differentiated approach based on the level of maturity of the business itself on its digital roadmap.
ELEA guarantees an effective combination of 4.0 technologies and turnkey planning, providing a complete service:
- Project feasibility analysis and check-up
- Consultancy and analysis of processes aimed at planning the evolution of production processes
- Design of an ad hoc technological solution for customer business needs
- Analysis of KPI to forecast the results
- Support in drawing up the documentation targeting contributions for Industry 4.0 (compliant with MISE)
- Full training of staff regarding the functionality of the technology implemented
- Guarantee of assistance and support for the entire duration of the solution proposed
THE SOLUTION: ELIOT 4.0
ELIOT 4.0® is the architecture of Industrial IoT developed by Elea, which allows you to digitize and automate production.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ELEA
Because the system integrator DNA combined with the experience of a software house specialised in tailor-made projects makes Elea the ideal interlocutor for businesses that want to ride the change.
In this context, which is rich in stimuli and experience with important multinationals, Elea offers itself as a laboratory for the technological evolution of companies. A place where to conceive, design, experiment and apply cutting-edge solutions that are able to improve the daily operations of companies.
SMAU 2019 INNOVATION AWARD
The project created for TFM PLC has won the SMAU Innovation Award, a contest targeted to reward all those companies that view digital transformation as an opportunity for growth. On the occasion of the awards ceremony, the TFM’s General Manager, Luigi De Mitri, was interviewed during the live show dedicated to Industry 4.0 targeted at communicating the successful experiences and promoting contamination.