This is a policy regarding how Gruppo Euris S.p.A., processes personal data collected through the website. The document is compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (a.k.a. “GDPR”), and applies exclusively to the data of users who consult the websites of Gruppo Euris S.p.A., accessible staring from the following links:
This policy can be updated and re-published promptly on the sites mentioned above.
0. The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Gruppo Euris S.p.A., which has headquarter located in Via Caboto, 19/1 – 34147 Trieste (TS) – Italy.
As per the art. 13 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR“) and Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code“), Data Controller informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
1. Object of the Processing
Data Controller processes personal identification data (e.g.: name, surname, telephone, e-mail, IP address – later defined, “personal data” or simply “data”) communicated or acquired during the consultation of the websites above mentioned. This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible through links that may be published on the sites but referring to resources outside the domain of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the Processing
A) Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter “b”, “e” GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- navigation data to obtain statistical information on the use of services: most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc. The tool used for the aforementioned function, is Google Analytics, which can transfer data to the USA compatibly with the provisions of the Data Privacy Framework, in force since 11 July 2023.
- technical cookies for the operation of the site;
- checking the correct use of the services offered;
- data indicated in the form for requesting information or registration.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Sending newsletters
- Data transfer beyond the European Union.
Please, note that if you are already our customer, we may send you communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out according to the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and exactly: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case for no more than:
- 6 months in relation to navigation data,
- 1 year for contact details.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the Group companies, as persons in charge and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as data processors.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarter of the Data Controller.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for explicit consent (Art. 6 letter “b” and “c” GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on the servers of the Data Controller, within the European Union. In any case, the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter A) is mandatory and in their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the requested Services. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, letter B) it is optional and subject to your explicit consent.
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny the opportunity of processing data already provided.
8. Cookies and other tracking systems
9. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, according to the art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative defined according to the art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the conformation that operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except the case this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the interested party’s right to object for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones. Finally, the user has the possibility to exercise the right of opposition even only in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the user also has the rights referred to in the articles. 16-21 GDPR: Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right to object.
The user as also the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Method of exercise of the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt. to the owner’s address;
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any reason for dissatisfaction or protest may be reported by you to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data:
Address: Piazza Venezia, 11 – 00187 Rome,
Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771,
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
Trieste, September 2023