ISO 9001 Certifications
In order to achieve complete customer satisfaction, Euris works in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015. We were awarded ISO certification by the certifying body DEKRA Certification Gmbh for all company offices and for the following services:
- Design, development, installation and maintenance of application and management software on order
- Professional IT services for the development and maintenance of management application software
- Development of software IT solutions for business management
In addition, the Udine office is also certified for:
- Systems and technology integration and provision of ICT professional services in the areas of networking, cybersecurity, business continuity, unified communication and video surveillance/access control.
This milestone enables Euris to guarantee maintenance and improvement of the quality of the services offered over time to consolidated and potential customers.
ISO/IEC 27001:2017 Certification
Euris constantly focuses on data protection and prioritises security, ensuring a reliable, high-quality and efficient service which, in particular, complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2017 certification. The fact that the company has received this certification demonstrates that it has an information security management system in place, which ensures compliance with the key principles of information security, that is, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of processed information.
For Euris, having achieved ISO 27001 certification is yet another step forward in its growth path aimed at continuously improving the level of services offered and adopting increasingly high-performance and secure corporate information systems.
This certification was achieved in the following fields:
- design, development, installation and maintenance of application software and management software for orders;
- professional IT services for developing and maintaining management application software;
- provision of ICT professional services in the areas of networking, cybersecurity and business continuity.